Saturday, December 12, 2009

pizza anyone?

I have fallen a bit behind with posting the 25 Days of Christmas activities...I left off at going to Dundurn Castle last weekend. This week, Pierre has been on Night Shift, so we have had a combination of calm, easy activities and a couple of pretty cool ones.
Day 7 - The girls and I read 3 more chapters of Holly Joliday...almost done!
Day 8 - This was a cool one. We made our own pizzas tonight...but we added a twist, we made them in the shape of a snowman!

Photobucket

Photobucket

They were yummy!

Day 9 - Pierre was on Nights again, so we had a really girly night..we did a Christmas manicure and pedicure! I got red and green nail polish and some cute little gems to glue to the girls nails and we spent the evening painting toes and fingers. (I don't have pictures of everything, because I am actually leaving the camera alone every once in a while and just enjoying the time I am spending with the girls)
Day 10 - We finished the book! It was very cute!
Day 11 - The girls and I watched Home Alone (because it's set at Christmas time) snuggled up together on the couch while we ate candy cane ice cream!
We are now at the half way point...but tonight I have exactly 1 1/2hours between getting home from work and the girls bedtime...so I am at a bit of a loss for what to do tonight...at least I have all day to think about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers