Tuesday, December 8, 2009

mmmmmm..........

Christmas baking treats!

Photobucket
How cute is that?
Super cute! Who wouldn't want to make these?

Another fav around this house at Christmas time is these:

Photobucket

The Empire/Belgian cookies are a favourite around here! I am the only one in the family that makes them (actually I am the only one who makes them at all that I know!.....mostly because I refuse to share my recipe!)
My Great Gramma used to make these for my dad....now I am the only one who makes these for everyone in the family!!!!! I used to make them only for my dad, but then everyone who tried them, wanted some for themselves! I have now made 4 dozen this year and they are all gone already! I need to make more!!!! They are my favourite gift for people! (can you believe my husband didn't want to even try these, because they had jam in them????? They are now his FAVOURITE cookie!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Okay I won't ask about the cookies. They are my favourites too. My grandma always made them. I just recently got her recipe from my Aunt. I need to give them a try. Please tell me how you made the snowmen. They are so adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Followers