Wednesday, December 22, 2010

gingerbread house creation

November was a boring month, and December has been super busy.....we started the 24 Days of Christmas again this year, and we have been enjoying some great family time together. This year, I thought I would do something radical and actually put the camera down for most of our activities and just enjoy the time with the kids! It's been a really nice present to myself. But I couldn't resist taking pics of the creation of the gingerbread house. They did such a great job!

Look at the concentration! (I love the tongue sticking out!)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
They are so proud of it! I can't wait to smash it and eat it after Christmas...I mean, the girls can't wait to smash it and eat it after Christmas!

1 comment:

Followers