Friday, January 15, 2010

a favourite!

Over at I Heart Faces earlier this week, the theme was Favourite Face....but the photo had to have been taken during the months of December or January. I haven't been taking many pictures since the weather turned cold, so I didn't have any great shots to enter in the contest. I took this picture back at the end of September of my niece, and because I am so honest, I couldn't enter it in the favourite faces contest. But this is one of my favourite face photos I have taken this year, so I wanted to share it.

We were just waiting in line for the Ferris Wheel ride at the Ancaster Fair and I was taking goofy pictures of the my girls and their cousin, and I happened to get this shot. You just never know when you are going to get a great one!

Photobucket

And here it is in colour...I still can't decide which one I like better!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I think they are both great! You are right though, you never know when you are going to get a great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the black and white is better very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry anonymous his me Irene

    ReplyDelete

Followers