Thursday, November 5, 2009

...and the costumes

Finally, the Halloween costumes! We tried to go out in the afternoon to take some really good pictures, but when we got to the location, the girls said it was too cold and refused to give me 5 minutes....which is kind of funny because later that night trick or treating, it was freezing! And they had no problem going all the way around the block! They both promised me that they would dress up again and we could go out to take more pictures, but I think now that Halloween is done...it's done! Now we are onto Christmas Wish Lists. So this is the best I've got!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I think Emma may have been born in the wrong decade! She was totally 'digging' the hippie costume! And the 'whatever' attitude Abigail was able to pull off...man, am I ever in trouble with that girl! (But people knew she was dressed up as Avril Lavigne!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Followers