Monday, September 7, 2009

curse the graphic t

Emma just loves her graphic Ts. They are her favourite shirts to wear. They are cute, but when the opportunity comes up to take a picture, they just are not the best. I want her to be comfortable and develop her own style, so I guess I'll just put up with the graphic T in photos. (She has agreed to wear whatever I want her to as long as she gets to wear her new Converse running shoes!) I can't wait to take her out for those pictures.
I processed the picture of Emma 2 different ways. I'm not sure which one I like better. The second one has a bit of a vintage feel to it...I guess it kind of goes with the peace sign on her t-shirt.

Photobucket

And Abby absolutely LOVES posing.....can you tell?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers