Wednesday, August 5, 2009

a picnic and a splash pad

Last week the girls and I went down to the Dundas Driving Park with Lora and the boys. There is a new splash pad and wading pool down there this year and I wanted to see what it's like down there....and I thought it might be a fun afternoon for the kids too...of course!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Carter had a blast trying to splash me. He would kick up water and giggle hysterically. He got better at it the longer he tried and eventually completely soaked my pants!

Photobucket

....but he mostly just got water in his own face.

Photobucket

....and my little water babies slithered around the wading pool on their bellies, apparently pretending to be turtles.

Photobucket

Baby Jack just hung back taking it all in.

Photobucket

We had a picnic under a tree and the kids played at the playground too. I just didn't go picture crazy with those activities....(I know, that is so unlike me!) I have to give the kids a break sometimes!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers